What is Manual Therapy
Sessions 50-60 MINUTES
Manual therapy is a physical treatment (soft tissue manipulation) used to improve mobility in restricted muscles or joints. Examples of restricted mobility include sciatica, frozen shoulder, and carpal tunnel symptoms.
How It Works:
1. First and foremost, your medical history is reviewed to rule out any structural issues, such as pain from a prior accident or a congenital abnormality.
2. A thorough postural and movement assessment is performed to test range of motion, tissue quality, and gauge level of discomfort.
3. A treatment plan is created to aid your specific needs. (Treatment timelines vary).
Is Manual Therapy For Me
Manual Therapy can alleviate many every day aches and pains such as:
- Lower back pain upon waking up
- Discomfort lifting your arm overhead
- Shooting pain down your legs
- Chronic headaches
- Plantar fasciitis
- Chronic knee pain
- Chronic Hip Pain