What to Expect During Online Training
- Digital Assessments: Assessment of your alignment and posture through submitted photos and movement through video.
- Learn the basics behind learning to lift with proper technique, correct soft tissue recovery strategies, and sustainable nutrition strategies.
- Follow up once a week checking in on your progress both fitness and nutrition.
- Continued support to ensure you're moving well and feeling the correct muscles are working.
- The final goal is for you to become independent in taking control of your own progress.
Distance coaching is a great option for those living outside of the Los Angeles-Pasadena area.
Who is Online Training for?
Trying to shed those last few inches? Want to up your PR that just won't budge?
Online training is designed for the individual who goes to the gym but needs a work out plan. A custom program is created specifcally for your needs and gym setting, whether at home, work, or a big box gym.
Great option for those within the Los Angeles area. Programming can be done in conjunction with in person follow ups.
Online Training Includes:
- A custom three (3) month training program
- Nutrition guidelines
- Corrective strategies, when needed
- Movement analysis
- Support through e-mail correspondence
- Skype sessions available (extra rates apply)
Limited spaces available to maintain the upmost quality and attention. Please note, a three month commitment is required.