Gary Heshiki is a Pasadena based personal trainer specializing in strength training and weight loss. I'm a NASM certified personal trainer with over 7 years of professional experience.
In addition to training, I am a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu with years of professional line cooking under my belt. I am also a Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach. My combined passions of fitness and food assist you to living a healthy lifestyle without compromising taste.
1. Bring Your Best: Not every day is going to go as planned, but not trying is unacceptable.
2.Have Good and Great Days: Who wants to have bad days?!
3. Honest Communication: Our success is dependent on open and honest communication
4. Always Be Open to Learning: My hope is that you leave with all the tools to continue smashing personal goals
5. Have Fun: If you’re not having fun, we’re doing something wrong.
6. Be Respectful: Be courteous of others around you and always re-rack your equipment.
7. Exceed Expectations: Constantly strive for improvement.
8. Be a Leader: People are always watching, be someone others want to emulate.
9. Be a Team Player: It’s never you, me, or I but WE and US.
10. Be Yourself: If you’re always trying to be “Normal” you’ll never know how amazing you can be!